Sunday 21 June 2015

Dont call me if your gonna hide


21st June 15            morning               mid section

cloudy,occ sunshine,  12°c,  1016mb,   W 11mph


The only sighting (except I didn't see anything) was a ring necked parakeet that flew over the Paddock calling, I looked up and all round but couldn't locate it. A large bright green exotic bird with long wings and even longer tail, flying around  looking like nothing else up there, but I couldn't find it ( time to hang me bins up me thinks ) (no wonder I can't find a skulking night heron at Sankeys pool).
                 Paid a trip Belvide Reservoir this afternoon and guess what? yes that was dead too. Must be the time of the year.


Mallard 1 brood 1♀ + 8 juv (WL9) Meadow View,
Moorhen 1 juv Prefab Weir
Ring Necked Parakeet calls The Paddock
Wren 8 singing mid section
Dunnock 1 singing Station Paddock
Robin 3 singing mid section
Blackbird 10 singing mid section
Song Thrush 4 singing mid section
Blackcap 9 (8 singing) mid section
Chiffchaff 8 singing mid section
Long Tailed Tit 1 Central Scrub
Chaffinch 3 singing mid section

No comments: